With many people now working from home, due to the Coronavirus, here are 5 quick steps to help ensure you set up the most productive working environment for yourself and your employees at home.
5 Simple Steps to Create the Most Ideal Home Working Environment:
1. Designate a quiet room in your home that you can work from. If the outside noise distracts you, invest in a quality white noise machine or a pair of noise-canceling headphones so you can focus better on the task at hand.
2. Make sure to set up high-speed internet. Slow loading webpages can be frustrating and take up the valuable work time you have. Call your provider to ensure you have high-speed and secure internet for your home; you don’t want slow loading times holding you back from working your best.
3. Set up a separate work phone line. By having a separate work phone line at home, you can make sure to answer and track your calls in a timely and productive manner. Keep your personal phone on you during non-work hours and have your work phone line on during your normal working hours.
4. Make sure to use high-quality office equipment. Using a high-quality computer and any other office equipment you need will allow you to work in a quicker, more productive manner. Be sure to speak to your employer to help you work out any difficulties that arise in this area.
5. Stock your home with health snacks and meals you can easily prepare. By heaving healthy, wholesome meals on hand, you can be better prepared to make the right choices during mealtimes. Keep fruits, nuts and berries around if you feel like you need a snack and make sure to stay properly hydrated by drinking lots of water.
Find remote American employees to help your business achieve success by working with Outsourcing to Israel. From remote IT support specialists and software developers to digital marketers, you’ll find all the talented and experienced team members you need. Reach out to us today to learn more.