Level 3 IT support specialistJob Description
In accordance with documented SLA’s, Help Desk Technician will:
• Provide front line phone, email & web queue support for all incoming customer requests.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with customer’s hardware, software or network.
• Enter detailed information for each call into our call tracking system.
• Research questions as related to product functionality.
• Escalate and handle all calls through resolution in a timely manner.
• Consistently exceed customer expectations for service quality while identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience.
• Meet call volume, call time, and quality standards as defined by the department.
Other Job Functions:
• Update and improve our documentation, including customer specific knowledge base articles.
• Continuously improve upon individual technical skills, remaining current on the latest industry standards and trends.
• Continuously improve upon individual soft skills focusing on the delivery of outstanding customer service.
• 3 + years of Help Desk or Network support experience
• 1 + years of prior Customer Service experience
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently when required.
• Must possess solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi task, handling multiple customer issues in a fast paced environment.
• Solid problem solving skills with the ability to methodically troubleshoot complex technical issues.
• Experience with the use of Call Tracking Systems
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• A+ or Microsoft Certification Preferred
work from home
[job_field8], [job_field9], [job_field10], [job_field11], [job_field12]
[job_field1] per annum