Customer Service RepresentativeJob Description
We’re looking for Customer Service stars! (friendly, outgoing and love interacting with people)
Looking for Phone and Chat Customer Service Representatives for an online retail store focusing on the U.S. market. The reps will be working for an Israeli subsidiary of a US Fortune 200 company, with full benefits. Tremendous growth potential within the company.
Starting pay is 35 NIS/hour, plus monthly performance-based bonuses. The job is a full time position, Sunday through Thursday, 3:45 PM to 11:45 PM Israel time and possibly at least 1-2 Saturday nights a month, approximately 8 PM to 12 PM.
The company is looking for tech-savvy, detail-oriented employees who love working with people. The job includes:
- Answering sales and customer service inquiries over the phone as well as e-mails in a clear, friendly manner with proper grammar and an upbeat tone
- Soft sales to online visitors
- Entering Data quickly and accurately
- Handling irate customers with diplomacy and tact
- Dealing with issues in a proactive manner
- Typing speed of at least 35 WPM
- Excellent (native) writing skills in English (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
- Being able to multitask
- Being proactive and empathetic
- Strong problem solving skills
- A genuine desire to help customers and make them happy
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Sales and customer service experience preferable
- Additional language(s) is/are a plus!
This is a work-at-home position so we do require the applicant to have: a minimum of 10 Mbps hardline internet connection, and a quiet workspace (very important).
The job will require in office training sessions and meetings from time to time.
We might be moving into a physical location in Beit Shemesh in the next 6 months. You must be opened to the possibility of commuting daily if that happens.
Please note that the training is on-site, in our Beit Shemesh office. Training will last up to 3 weeks, the hours for training are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Israel time, and the pay during training will be minimum wage.
You must have a TZ or valid work permit for this position.
work from home
[job_field8], [job_field9], [job_field10], [job_field11], [job_field12]
[job_field1] per annum