Automated QA AnalystJob Description
Test Automation Engineer
Full Time (Remote)
We are hiring a Test Automation Engineers to join our team. They will take part in developing the test automation of APIs and Web.
This is a remote/work from home position in Israel.
- Define, develop and execute test automation engineering tasks, which include analysis of test automation requirements and test cases, monitoring/analyzing test results, collecting test metrics and conducting test reporting.
- Collaborate with developers and product management to identify test requirements.
- Develop and improve automation testing methods and processes and improve overall quality of testing deliverable.
- Work with development team to understand assigned modules/new product features for the purpose of developing test cases.
- Communicate with teams in the US during all phases of development.
- At least 3 years of QA Automation experience.
- Hands on experience in Java/C#, working with REST APIs – a must.
- Hands on experience in Selenium – a must.
Experience in developing performance & SOAK tests.
- Experience with CI platforms such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Experience using Apache Jmeter – a plus.
- High level of English (both written and spoken).
Conversational level of Hebrew
work from home
[job_field8], [job_field9], [job_field10], [job_field11], [job_field12]
[job_field1] per annum